Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Day 6
Wow the posts just keep getting longer!
What is the difference between true north and magnetic north? True north is the direction of the North Pole in relation to…
Magnetic north is the direction of the earth’s magnetic pole.
What is the attitude gyro used for? It is used to tell the pitch and banks of the airplane. It is used to help keep the airplane level.
What is an airfoil? An airfoil is a shape that can cut and glide through air.

Now I have some math questions.

X Nautical miles=35.5 statute miles. 1 nautical mile= 1.15 statutes. I have to figure out how much 35.5 statute miles it is. In my journal I got the number 30.08. Now I got a longer number and still have not finished it but this is a good number. If I had to round it the answer might be 30.09.
Now my last one, X Nautical miles = 150 statute miles. Once again my answer is very long. It is 13.04. This one does not need to be rounded.

No comments: