This will probably be the last post on this blog for a long time.
I will now reflect on this intersession. This intersession was the best. I feel sorry for the people not in this intersession. If you want an example of the fun we had call up a guy called Ross Davis and buy some rockets and paper and he will give you the best experiences.
I got to fly in an airplane and got many pictures. I blew up the butt of my rocket. I made beautiful airplanes that flew badly. I made horrible looking airplanes that flew very well. I learned so much knowledge about so much stuff. I always thought I knew almost all there is to airplanes and rockets. I was wrong, I knew 1/100 of there is to know and I still don’t know all of it. The only thing I would change would be to make the experience longer, make more airplanes and more rockets. And well what else was there that was bad.
I think that Mr. Davies has a huge chance of becoming a teacher. He could be one of the mid class teacher. Just imagine it, Tech, Art, Drama and Rockets. It would rock! I think that Mr. Shulman had a very successful intersession. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
Saturday, March 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment