Saturday, March 24, 2007

Day five. I will now have to give a reflection of the past week.
Learn: I learned a lot about World War I and World War II. It was cool to learn about the pilots and the fighters that actually could fly. I also liked learning about the mysteries of flights like Area 51 and other stuff. The list would be very long but I have other questions to answer.
Like: there was nothing I just liked. It was all love. But if I had to it would be sitting in the chairs. They were fun to spin in but it was hard to sit in them for a long time.
Love: Where do I begin? I loved everything. The kites, paper airplanes, the Styrofoam, Styrofoam airplanes, and balsa wood gliders. I defiantly missed some stuff like what I learned. I feel vary sorry for people not in this intersession.
Hate: my one and only hate was a camera. There were so many cool jets and stuff and I forgot my camera. I love taking pictures for my DP and I did not have a camera. But I will remember.
Change: Let me think what is there to change. Maybe a little less time in the conference room. Maybe we could do our activities somewhere else. The conference room is still cool but if I had to change one thing it would be the location.

I have one last question. 1 nautical mile= 1.15 statutes. 5000 nautical miles= ?
I did some math in my journal. It is 5750 statutes.

No comments: